Welcome to El escondite de María
The house was originally built in the 19th century, when the traditional construction of its time and the charm of the bourgeois palaces were captured. All our Suites offer privacy and exclusivity in apartments located in the center of Seville in one of the busiest and most emblematic neighborhoods of the city. Staying in any of the apartments of this wonderful Sevillian house will be an unforgettable experience.
- Typical Sevillian house of the late 19th century
- Luxury Rooms
- 6 different styles or environments
- Located in the historical centre
- Next to the Palace of Dueñas (20 meters)
- Plaza de la Encarnación (Setas)
- Plaza del Cristo del Burgo Square
El Escondite de María Apartments RTA A/SE/00205
Maria Coronel was born in 1334. She was the daughter of the major Sheriff of Seville and private advisor to King Alfonso XI. He married Juán de la cerda, descendant of Fernando III the Saint.
And here begins her misfortunes. Discover her story here.